Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Nerd Condemnation

A song about not being able to write anything other than songs about mugging:


Why are there so many songs about mugging?
And don't you two have a life?
Maybe you thought of it, but I don't believe it
Please find something new to write

So you've been told
But you will not believe it
I know you're wrong, wait and see
Someday you'll get it-- divine condemnation
From the muggers, the sluggers and meeee.

who said that every test would go delightfulleee
if you mug till the morning light
Cause I mugged till three- and I still scored three
marks and that's crap, all right?

What's so amazing?
you're not hesitating
to spoof the stereotype that is me

Cause someday you'll get bored
of bad progress reports
and I won't peer tutor you for free!


Adapted from "The rainbow connection" by Kermit the Frog

No comments: