Thursday, August 7, 2008

Complicated

Chill out, whatcha mugging for?
Lay back, Ass Week's one week more
And if you could only let it be
You'll get a D
I like me the way I am
Who cares 'bout tests and exams?
Now Eng's talking to me one on one,
cuz I've become

A regular goof, who's got time to spoof
Singers so cool, they're long outta school
Our teachers despair,
But we couldn't care at all

Tell me
Why'd you hafta go and make Bio so complicated?
I really do not wanna know how my mummy and daddy mated
But life's like this, you
You mug more, you can't score, you study, get a C, yes you do
But Bio's just too--
Full of terms like eggs and sperms
Who cares when they look like germs-- I hate it.
Bio-ohhh.

Tell me!
Why'd you hafta go and make Math so complicated?
No, I do not see why you have to dy/dx and integrate it
Binomial's worse, you
N choose one, N choose two, you say wrong, I say Nuuu; try again
But it's still the same 'cause
Honestly you never told me
That I had to permutate it
Trigo-ohhh.

WHY ME!
Life in school is so uncool it's makin' me so agitated
I really thought my GPA was quite okay
I don't know how you calculate it!
To make things worse, I'll
Get retained, and get caned, mugged so much, got weight gain, fail NAPFA
and Menon says ha!
I'm still young, this ain't no fun
Please I'd rather get abducted
Whoa-ohhh


adapted from "Complicated - Avril Lavigne"

No comments: